Learn How to Get the Most out of your Oracle Technology
Oracle HCM World, March 20–22 in Dallas, is a thought leadership conference featuring inspirational speakers, 90% customer-driven content, unparalleled networking opportunities, and 70+ sessions across seven distinct content tracks including Talent, Rewards, and Growth, All in the Numbers, and Core (HR) Strength.
You’ll hear real-world stories from peers who have implemented change, learn about Oracle’s HCM solution roadmap, and talk with experts about the products you use every day—plus those you may be considering.
Everyone loves a good “best of” list, so we’ve compiled the Top Reasons to Attend Oracle HCM World 2018. Enjoy!
- Transformation strategies: This event is designed specifically for professionals who want to transform their HR and talent practices and make their organization a place where people love to work. Want to learn about emerging technologies like artificial intelligence, virtual reality, and machine learning? This is the place.
- Education: Arm yourself with knowledge. You’ll learn what the future of the industry holds and how Oracle’s solutions will prepare you for the changes to come. And you’ll get plenty of guidance on your cloud journey. Your career AND your company will benefit.
- Networking: Collaborate with peers who share your passion for employee retention and engagement. HR is ultimately about people, and you’ll have plenty of opportunities to re-connect with old friends and make new acquaintances.
- Compelling keynotes: You’ll be motivated and energized by Bill Allen, a senior executive with more than 20 years of experience as a Chief Human Resources Officer, Grace Bonney, founder of Design*Sponge, a website that reaches nearly 2 million readers per day, Fabio Fukuda, Director, Global HRIS, Business Intelligence and HR Functional Excellence at Cummins Inc., and Jacob Morgan, a leading authority on the future of work and the employee experience.
- Customer stories: We’ve increased the focus on strategic stories and quantitative results from current Oracle customers. You’ll find out how they implemented change at their companies, what they learned, and what they’d do differently the next time.
- Three days of HCM immersion: Take a deep dive into any (or all) HR management areas, meet with trusted partners and solution experts, and discover how your role will evolve in the months and years ahead. Experience tomorrow’s HR, today.
And the seventh (lucky) reason: Get $600 off the onsite rate with code OHUGHR (case sensitive). Register now and pay only $995.