Rosen Centre Hotel
9840 International Drive
Orlando, Florida, USA, 32819
Check in: 3:00 pm
Check out: 11:00 am
The Rosen Centre Hotel is an award-winning property located on world-famous International Drive. Discover everything the Rosen Centre has to offer on the hotel's official website.
The Rosen Centre will be offering conference attendees a discounted rate of $199 per night single/double (plus tax). There is no resort fee at the Rosen Centre, and free wi-fi is available in all guest rooms, as well as complimentary access to the fitness center (normally $15 extra).
OHUG attendees must call the reservations line below to get the special rate. Rooms are still available!
Reservations Toll Free: 1-800-204-7234
- Complimentary wireless high-speed internet access for rooms booked in the group block
- In-room refrigerator
- Valet parking: Standard Overnight Parking - $23 per day
- Self-parking: Standard Overnight Parking - $15 per day
- BAGS - and approved remote skycap service to receive your airline boarding pass and check your luggage directly from the hotel!
- Complimentary daily scheduled transportation to theme parks including Universal Orlando Resorts®, SeaWorld® Orlando and Aquatica Water Park
- Attraction ticket sales and transportation arrangements
- The Spa at Rosen Centre – Conveniently located on the ground floor of the Rosen Centre. Services include massages, skin, and nail treatments!
- Tropical swimming pool, near Harry's Poolside Bar & Grill.
- Fitness center – 24 hour fitness center featuring new Paramount XL circuit training machines and one-on-one training.
Restaurants and bars located inside the Rosen Centre
- Smoooth Java Coffee Bar: signature Starbucks beverages available
- Red’s Deli
- Café Gauguin
Please be aware of companies that call and email you to assist with hotel reservations. They are claiming they can get better rates, that rooms are limited, or are using other sales pitch methods. They are NOT affiliated with OHUG in any way nor are they a partner with OHUG. If you receive a call or email from a company trying to make your housing reservation please be aware that this is not sanctioned and DO NOT MAKE THE RESERVATION. Contact OHUG Headquarters at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.