The OHUG Payroll Special Interest Group (SIG) was established to provide members a forum to share knowledge, ideas, and accelerate the business value of Oracle's Payroll solutions. Payroll teams are constantly tasked with the administration of government, regulatory and legislative reforms from constantly changing political mandates. This group will be dedicated to providing you with a network and catalyst for providing coordinated feedback to Oracle product development and support teams.
What we strive for…..provide a community for networking
Who are our members?
- Users of EBS, PeopleSoft or Fusion Payroll applications
- Individuals willing to share ideas and their experience
- Individuals seeking solutions to issues they may be experiencing
- Individuals who want to provide feedback on the future direction of the product
What Do We Do?
- Administer forums for members to network and share information and ideas
- Webinars - We recently hosted a webinar on preparing for 2012 and W2 Processing. If you wish to view this OHUG iParticipate Webinar online, you can do so by clicking here.
- Advocate to promote a sense of community and provide value to our members
- Annual SIG meeting on the first day of the annual OHUG Global Conference
Sig Leader info –