Upcoming OHUG Webinars
Modern Talent Management and Oracle HCM Cloud
Thursday, December 7, 2017 12:00pm CST
Talent management continues to be top of mind for business leaders, and Oracle continues to focus our energies to support these vital employee business processes. The way organizations manage their talent has been changing over the last few years as many are looking to alter their processes to fit with how they work in the modern day, and we see this reflected in the new ways that organizations use our tools. In this session we will discuss the recent trends in Modern Talent Management, the latest features in our Talent Management suite, and our investment priorities as we support our customers moving forward.
To be covered:
- Discuss trends and customer practices in Modern Talent Management
- Discuss recent new product investments by Oracle in Talent Management
- Understand Oracle's roadmap for Talent Management (Goals & Performance, Career & Succession)
This session addresses functionality for Oracle HCM Cloud Talent Management (formerly Fusion) and will not cover the product platform formerly referred to as Taleo Enterprise Edition (TEE).
Presented by: Oracle
Speakers: Christine Yokoi, Director, HCM Cloud Product Strategy
CBRE’s Journey to a Global Cloud Rewards Program
Thursday, December 14, 2017 12:00pm CST
CBRE has grown significantly in size over the last 10 years through acquisitions globally. As a result, the manual processes they had to manage were no longer scalable for their growing organization, now operating in over 60 countries. CBRE selected Oracle’s Cloud Workforce Compensation solution to streamline and improve this important and complex process.
In 2017, CBRE embarked on a journey to modernize their Global Compensation process and underlying technology. Some of the goals of the project included:
- Standardizing the process as much as possible, while allowing for some differentiation by LOB or region
- Real-time transparency of compensation allocation during the allocation period
- Automation of eligibility, proration, and payment rules
- Improved budgeting/ planning process
- Greater dashboards, analytics and reports to support the C-suite for review and approvals
- Vastly enhanced user experience
Join CBRE’s Doug Reed and PwC’s Sheryl Johnson to hear about the implementation, challenges, and benefits realized to the organization
Speaker(s): Doug Reed, Senior Vice President - Global Head of HR Operations, CBRE and Sheryl Johnson, Partner, PwC