OHUG 2020 GLOBAL CONFERENCE CALL FOR SPEAKERS
Sunday, June 7 - Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Hyatt Regency - New Orleans, Louisiana
After submitting, you can return to this page to view or update details about your session.
|Tuesday, October 1, 2019||Call for Speakers opens|
|Friday, January 10, 2020||Call for Speakers closes|
|February 2020||Submission status notifications sent|
|Wednesday, April 15, 2020||Presentation materials due to OHUG Headquarters|
WHO IS MY AUDIENCE?
- HCM Cloud
- Taleo (Enterprise Edition)
- Taleo (Business Edition)
- E-Business Suite
We've added two new tracks: HCM ANALYTICS and HCM INTEGRATION.
OHUG is looking for a wide variety of presentations for these two new tracks.
WHAT SHOULD I PREPARE BEFORE I SUBMIT?
- Prepare/start gathering the information we need
- Get tips for making your submission stand out
WHY SHOULD I CONSIDER SPEAKING AT THE CONFERENCE?
2. Make new connections
3. Build awareness for your brand (and impress your boss)
4. Network with industry leaders
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT IF MY PROPOSAL IS SELECTED?
You should expect a mixture of pride and excitement, and then prepare yourself to:
- Commit to present - no last minute speaker changes.
- Present in a 50 minute time slot.
- Meet the deadlines outlined in the Speaker Resource Center for session acceptance, registration, uploading slides, hotel booking, etc.
- Outline clear and accurate learning objectives that will provide attendees with what they will take way from the session.
- Share your presence and experience at the OHUG 2020 Global Conference with your social networks. Speakers that are active online help drive attendance to the conference and individual sessions.
THE FINE PRINT
1. I will be available to speak at the date and time listed on my submission form.
2. I will upload an electronic copy of the PowerPoint presentation for my session no later than Wednesday, April 15, 2020 using the provided OHUG 2020 PowerPoint template.
3. I will present my session(s) as accepted by OHUG.
4. I will provide a laptop loaded with the PowerPoint presentation.
5. I will not post the PowerPoint presentation in the OHUG format to any website without being requested by OHUG to do so or without prior permission from OHUG.
6. I will be responsible for any copies of my presentation needed for distribution during my session.
7. I grant permission to OHUG to post my session description, biography and PowerPoint presentation to the OHUG website and use this information in all of their marketing materials. I grant permission to OHUG to record my session and post it to the OHUG website.
8. I will notify OHUG by email of any changes to my company, title or contact information. I will immediately notify OHUG if I am no longer able to present at the 2020 conference. It is not my responsibility to secure an alternative presentation/presenter. The program committee specifically selected your presentation based on its content and presenter bio information. If I am no longer able to present at this year's conference, the program committee will select an alternative presentation/presenter.
9. I will adhere to the OHUG Speaker Code of Conduct (see below).
OHUG CODE OF CONDUCT
All presenters must understand and comply with the OHUG Code of Conduct. Specifically, it requires members not to solicit business nor permit other members or guests to solicit business at group functions. The vendor exhibit hall and /or special product demonstrations are the only exceptions. To help you comply with the Code of Conduct, OHUG has developed the following guidelines:
1. You must use the provided OHUG PowerPoint presentation template. Company logos may appear only on the title slide and final slide of the presentation; the logo may not appear on any other slide.
2. You should attempt to limit the use of a specific product or service provider name where possible.
3. If you are going to use or cite a specific product or service provider during your presentation, be upfront about its use. Make some statement along the lines of “while there are other products/services which handle (name of task), I will be using (name of product) during this presentation for reference and demonstration purposes only.” Special product demonstrations are an exception.
4. If the presentation requires the use of a product, be sure that the information included is transferable over product lines, where applicable.
5. If you are a vendor or consultant and are conducting the presentation, where possible, involve a customer in the presentation. If this is not practical, cite references to one or more customers during the presentation.
Failure to adhere to the OHUG Code of Conduct could impact the speaker’s ability to present at future OHUG conferences.