OHUG 2019 GLOBAL CONFERENCE CALL FOR SPEAKERS
Monday, June 10 - Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Omni Hotel - Fort Worth, Texas
After submitting, you can return to this page to view or update details about your session.
|Monday, October 22, 2018||Call for Speakers opens|
|Friday, January 11, 2019||Call for Speakers closes|
|January 2019||Submission status notifications sent|
|Wednesday, May 1, 2019||Presentation materials due to OHUG Headquarters|
WHO IS MY AUDIENCE?
- HCM Cloud
- Taleo (Enterprise Edition)
- Taleo (Business Edition)
- E-Business Suite
WHAT SHOULD I PREPARE BEFORE I SUBMIT?
- Prepare/start gathering the information we need
- Get tips for making your submission stand out
WHY SHOULD I CONSIDER SPEAKING AT THE CONFERENCE?
2. Make new connections
3. Build awareness for your brand (and impress your boss)
4. Network with industry leaders
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT IF MY PROPOSAL IS SELECTED?
You should expect a mixture of pride and excitement, and then prepare yourself to:
- Commit to present - no last minute speaker changes.
- Present in a 45 minute time slot.
- Meet the deadlines outlined in the Speaker Resource Center for session acceptance, registration, uploading slides, hotel booking, etc.
- Outline clear and accurate learning objectives that will provide attendees with what they will take way from the session.
- Share your presence and experience at the 2019 Global Conference with your social networks. Speakers that are active online help drive attendance to the conference and individual sessions.
THE FINE PRINT
1. I will be available to speak at the date and time listed on my submission form.
2. I will upload an electronic copy of the PowerPoint presentation for my session no later than Wednesday, May 1, 2019 using the provided OHUG 2019 PowerPoint template.
3. I will present my session(s) as accepted by OHUG.
4. I will provide a laptop loaded with the PowerPoint presentation.
5. I will be responsible for any copies of my presentation needed for distribution during my session.
6. I grant permission to OHUG to post my session description, biography and PowerPoint presentation to the OHUG website and use this information in all of their marketing materials.
7. I will notify OHUG by email of any changes to my company, title or contact information. I will immediately notify OHUG if I am no longer able to present at the 2019 conference. It is not my responsibility to secure an alternative presentation/presenter. The program committee specifically selected your presentation based on its content and presenter bio information. If I am no longer able to present at this year's conference, the program committee will select an alternative presentation/presenter.
8. I will adhere to the OHUG Speaker Code of Conduct (see below).
OHUG CODE OF CONDUCT
All presenters must understand and comply with the OHUG Code of Conduct. Specifically, it requires members not to solicit business nor permit other members or guests to solicit business at group functions. The vendor exhibit hall and /or special product demonstrations are the only exceptions. To help you comply with the Code of Conduct, OHUG has developed the following guidelines:
1. You must use the provided OHUG PowerPoint presentation template. Company logos may appear only on the title slide and final slide of the presentation; the logo may not appear on any other slide.
2. You should attempt to limit the use of a specific product or service provider name where possible.
3. If you are going to use or cite a specific product or service provider during your presentation, be upfront about its use. Make some statement along the lines of “while there are other products/services which handle (name of task), I will be using (name of product) during this presentation for reference and demonstration purposes only.” Special product demonstrations are an exception.
4. If the presentation requires the use of a product, be sure that the information included is transferable over product lines, where applicable.
5. If you are a vendor or consultant and are conducting the presentation, where possible, involve a customer in the presentation. If this is not practical, cite references to one or more customers during the presentation.
Failure to adhere to the OHUG Code of Conduct could impact the speaker’s ability to present at future OHUG conferences.