OHSU has an opening for an Oracle Business Analyst that will apply knowledge and best practices to assist end users with production support and the development of enhancements for Oracle Release 12 eBusiness suite HCM and Kronos applications
This position will:
- Understand general HR business processes and HCM and Kronos applications to help drive recommendations for process improvements.
- Assist and/or develop test cases and scripts and thoroughly test fixes, enhancements, and patches prior to release into user testing. Document and communicate preliminary testing results
- Translate technical specifications and requirements into informative, user-friendly test plans for end-user acceptance testing.
- Work with assigned departments to document user-friendly testing of system/interface requirements, make design recommendations to meet quality assurance requirements and project schedule.
- Monitor information technology output for quality, accuracy, and timeliness.
- With support from a Senior Oracle Business Analyst or Senior Oracle Developer:
- Troubleshoot production issues and provide end user support via the telephone and email
- Provide analytical support for customers by evaluating and documenting requirements and reviewing and tracking projects.
A full description for the position can be found here.
Oracle Business Analyst